|• Product description: Egyptian senna. |
• The Latin name of senna: Cassia lanceolata.
• The scientific name of senna: Cassia lanceolata.
• Senna Part used: leaves, pods, stem.
• Senna HS code: 1211.
• Smell and taste of senna: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of senna: Egypt.
• Color of senna: green.
• Harvest: conventional senna and organic senna.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of senna: Available throughout the year.
• Senna standard packages 25 kg per bag.
• Senna 20 ft container might load up to 7 ton
• Senna 40 ft container might load up to 14 ton
• Senna 40 HC container might load up to15 ton
• Declaration of senna: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables
• Usage and benefits and applications of Senna:
It is used to treat constipation and also to clear the bowel before diagnostic tests such as colonoscopy. Senna is also used for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), anal or rectal surgery, tears in the lining of the anus (anal fissures), haemorrhoids, and weight loss. Senna fruit seems to be gentler than senna leaf.