|• Product description: Egyptian thyme. |
• The Latin name of thyme: Thymus vulgaris.
• The scientific name of thyme: Thymus vulgaris.
• Thyme Part used: thyme.
• Thyme HS code: 0910.00.
• Smell and taste of thyme: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of thyme: Egypt.
• Color of thyme: green.
• Harvest: conventional thyme and organic thyme.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of thyme: Available throughout the year.
• Standard packages of thyme: 25 kg pp bags.
• Thyme 20 ft container might load up to 7 ton.
• Thyme 40 ft container might load up to 14 ton.
• Thyme 40 HC container might load up to 15 ton.
• Declaration of thyme: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables.
• Usage and benefits and applications of Thyme:
Thyme is taken by mouth for bronchitis, whooping cough, sore throat, colic, arthritis, upset stomach, stomach pain (gastritis), diarrhea, bedwetting, a movement disorder in children (dyspraxia), intestinal gas (flatulence), parasitic worm infections, and skin disorders. … In foods, thyme is used as a flavoring agent.