This organic thyme herb from Egypt is perfect for adding flavor to your dishes. The thyme herb has a strong pungent flavor that pairs well with meats and vegetables. It can also be used to make teas and infusions. This organic thyme herb is grown in Egypt and is certified organic by the Egyptian Ministry of Agriculture.
• Product description: Egyptian thyme.
• The Latin name of thyme: Thymus vulgaris.
• The scientific name of thyme: Thymus vulgaris.
• Thyme Part used: thyme.
• Thyme HS code: 0910.00.
• Smell and taste of thyme: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of thyme: Egypt.
• Color of thyme: green.
• Harvest: conventional thyme and organic thyme.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of thyme: Available throughout the year.
• Standard packages of thyme: 25 kg pp bags.
• Thyme 20 ft container might load up to 7 ton.
• Thyme 40 ft container might load up to 14 ton.
• Thyme 40 HC container might load up to 15 ton.