|• Product description: Egyptian Peppermint leaves. |
• The Latin name of peppermint: Menthae piperitae.
• The scientific name of peppermint: Menthae piperitae.
• Peppermint Part used: leaves (crushed, whole).
• Peppermint HS code:1211.
• Smell and taste of peppermint: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of peppermint: Egypt.
• Color of peppermint: greenish.
• Harvest: conventional peppermint and organic peppermint.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of peppermint: Available throughout the year.
• Standard packages of peppermint: 20 kg per bags.
• Peppermint 20 ft container might load up to 6 ton.
• Peppermint 40 ft container might load up to 11 ton.
• Peppermint 40 HC container might load up to 12 ton.
• Declaration of peppermint: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables.
• Usage and benefits and applications of peppermint:
Peppermint is used to add flavor or fragrance to foods, cosmetics, soaps, kinds of toothpaste, mouthwashes, and other products like herbal tea, and it may have some medicinal uses. It is used to treat flatulence, menstrual pains, diarrhea, nausea, depression-related anxiety, muscle and nerve pain, the common cold, indigestion, and IBS.