Egyptian organic peppermint is an herb that has a long list of benefits. It can be used to help with digestive issues, headaches, and even stress relief. The oil from the peppermint plant is also very concentrated, so a little goes a long way. When used topically, it can help to soothe muscle aches and pains.
Organic Egypt peppermint is the perfect choice for those who want to enjoy the flavor of peppermint without any synthetic additives. This variety of peppermint is grown in rich, organic soil and has a high concentration of natural oil, making it extremely aromatic and flavorful. Peppermint has a wide range of uses, from flavoring food and beverages to relieving headaches and indigestion. When used in cooking, peppermint can add a refreshing flavor to many dishes. It is also commonly used in teas, infusions, and other herbal preparations.
The best peppermint in the world is grown in Egypt. The hot, sunny climate and rich soil create the perfect conditions for peppermint to thrive. The result is a high-quality peppermint with a strong, refreshing flavor.
Peppermint can be used in many different ways. It can be used to make tea, added to food for flavor, or even used topically for its soothing properties.
Peppermint vs. spearmint
Peppermint and spearmint are two different varieties of mint. Peppermint has a stronger flavor than spearmint.
organic Egypt peppermint
This is a high-quality, organic Egypt peppermint. It has a strong, minty flavor that is perfect for use in cooking or baking. It can also be used to make teas and other beverages.
• Product description: Egyptian Peppermint leaves.
• The Latin name of peppermint: Menthae piperitae.
• The scientific name of peppermint: Menthae piperitae.
• Peppermint Part used: leaves (crushed, whole).
• Peppermint HS code:1211.
• Smell and taste of peppermint: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of peppermint: Egypt.
• Color of peppermint: greenish.
• Harvest: conventional peppermint and organic peppermint.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of peppermint: Available throughout the year.
• Standard packages of peppermint: 20 kg per bags.
• Peppermint 20 ft container might load up to 6 ton.
• Peppermint 40 ft container might load up to 11 ton.
• Peppermint 40 HC container might load up to 12 ton.