Parsley Curly Leaves
|• Product description: Egyptian curly parsley leaves, machine dried, sun-dried, curly parsley. |
• The Latin name of parsley: Petroselinum crispum.
• The scientific name of parsley: Petroselinum crispum.
• Parsley Part used: leaves (crushed, whole)
• Curly Parsley HS code :1211
• Smell and taste of parsley: aromatic, typical
• Origin of parsley: Egypt
• Color of parsley: light green up to dark green
• Harvest: curly parsley and organic curly parsley.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of parsley: Available throughout the year.
• Curly Parsley standard packages 20 kg per bags
• Curly Parsley 20 ft container might load up to 5 ton
• Curly Parsley 40 ft container might load up to 10 ton
• Curly Parsley 40 HC container might load up to 10.5 ton
• Declaration of Curly parsley: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables.
• Usage and benefits and applications of Curly parsley:
Parsley has been used as a source of vitamins and minerals; it is an amazing herb. Parsley leaves and roots are popular as condiments worldwide.