|• Product description: Egyptian moringa, moringa leaves, moringa seeds. |
• The Latin name of moringa: Moringa oleifera.
• The scientific name of moringa: Moringa oleifera.
• Moringa Part used: leaves (crushed)
• Moringa HS code of moringa:1211
• Smell and taste of moringa: aromatic, typical
• Origin of moringa: Egypt
• Color of moringa: green
• Harvest: conventional moringa and organic moringa
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of moringa: Available throughout the year.
• Moringa standard packages 15 kg per bags, 10 kg paper bags
• Moringa 20 ft container might load up to 6 ton
• Moringa 40 ft container might load up to 12 ton
• Moringa 40 HC container might load up to 12.2 ton
• Declaration of moringa: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables
• Usage and benefits and applications of Moringa:
Moringa oleifera tree is known as a clarifier tree around the Nile river. The application of M. oleifera in livestock feed as a source of protein, antibiotic and antioxidant compounds have been reported in the literature with impressive success; including demonstrated to improve growth performance.