|• Product description: Egyptian Marjoram. |
• The Latin name of marjoram: Origanum majorana.
• The scientific name of marjoram: Origanum majorana.
• Marjoram Part used: leaves (crushed).
• Marjoram HS code :1211.
• Smell and taste of marjoram: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of marjoram: Egypt.
• Color of marjoram: green, grey.
• Harvest: conventional marjoram and organic marjoram.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of marjoram: Available throughout the year.
• Marjoram standard packages 15 kg per bags, 10 kg paper bags.
• Marjoram 20 ft container might load up to 6 ton.
• Marjoram 40 ft container might load up to 12 ton.
• Marjoram 40 HC container might load up to 12.2 ton.
• Declaration of marjoram: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables
• Usage and benefits and applications of marjoram:
People make medicine from marjoram’s flowers, leaves, and oil. Marjoram is commonly used for runny nose, coughs, colds, infections, and various digestion problems, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these or any other uses. In foods, marjoram herb and oil are used as flavorings.