|• The Latin name of hibiscus: HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA. |
• The scientific name of hibiscus: HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA.
• Hibiscus Part used: flowers, petal, tea bag cut, powder.
• Hibiscus HS code :1211.
• Origin of hibiscus: Egypt.
• Smell and taste of hibiscus: aromatic, typical.
• Color of hibiscus: red.
• Harvest: conventional hibiscus and organic hibiscus.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of hibiscus: Available throughout the year.
• Hibiscus Standard packages 10 kg per carton box.
• Hibiscus 20 ft container might load up to 3.5 ton.
• Hibiscus 40 ft container might load up to 7 ton.
• Hibiscus 40 HC container might load up to 7.5 ton.
• Declaration of hibiscus: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables.
• Usage and benefits and applications of hibiscus:
The hibiscus has had a lengthy history of use in Africa and neighboring tropical countries. Its fragrant flowers have been used in sachets and perfumes.