Hibiscus is a flowering plant that is native to warm, tropical climates. The hibiscus flower is traditionally used in Egypt as a herbal tea. Hibiscus tea has a tart, cranberry-like flavor and is rich in antioxidants. This organic hibiscus tea from Egypt has a lovely red color and makes a refreshing beverage.
Hibiscus is a flowering plant that has many benefits. It can be used to treat anxiety, depression, and high blood pressure. The hibiscus flower is also used in herbal teas and as a natural dye. This Egyptian organic hibiscus is of the highest quality and has a wide range of benefits.
Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae. The genus is quite large, comprising several hundred species that are native to warm temperate, subtropical and tropical regions throughout the world. Hibiscus tea is made from Hibiscus sabdariffa and is known by many names around the world including red sorrel in English, flor de Jamaica in Spanish, and karkade in Arabic.
Hibiscus tea has a tart slightly floral taste that can be enjoyed hot or iced. To Make Hibiscus Tea: 1. Bring water to a boil. 2 Remove from heat and add hibiscus. 3 Steep for 5-10 minutes. 4 Strain and enjoy!
• The Latin name of hibiscus: HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA.
• The scientific name of hibiscus: HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA.
• Hibiscus Part used: flowers, petal, tea bag cut, powder.
• Hibiscus HS code :1211.
• Origin of hibiscus: Egypt.
• Smell and taste of hibiscus: aromatic, typical.
• Color of hibiscus: red.
• Harvest: conventional hibiscus and organic hibiscus.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of hibiscus: Available throughout the year.
• Hibiscus Standard packages 10 kg per carton box.
• Hibiscus 20 ft container might load up to 3.5 ton.
• Hibiscus 40 ft container might load up to 7 ton.
• Hibiscus 40 HC container might load up to 7.5 ton.