|• Product description: Egyptian Henna leaves, henna powder. |
• The Latin name of henna: Lawsonia inermis.
• The scientific name of henna: Lawsonia inermis.
• Henna part used: leaves, powder
• Henna HS code:1211
• Smell and taste of henna: aromatic, typical
• Origin of henna: Egypt
• Color of henna: green
• Harvest: conventional henna and organic henna
• Crop time, harvest plan, the season of henna: Available throughout the year
• Henna standard packages of henna: 20 kg pp bags
• Henna 20 ft container might load up to 9 ton of henna powder
• Henna 40 ft container might load up to 20 ton
• Henna 40 HC container might load up to 22 ton
• Declaration of henna: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables
• Uses of henna, benefits of henna, applications of henna:
• Usage and benefits and applications of Henna:
Historically, henna has been used for severe diarrhea caused by a parasite (amoebic dysentery), cancer, enlarged spleen, headache, jaundice, and skin conditions. These days, people take henna for stomach and intestinal ulcer.