|• Product description: Egyptian fenugreek seeds. |
• The Latin name of fenugreek seeds: Trigonella frenum graecum L.
• The scientific name of fenugreek seeds: Trigonella frenum graecum L.
• fenugreek seeds Part used: seeds.
• fenugreek seeds HS code:0909.
• Smell and taste of fenugreek: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of fenugreek seeds: Egypt.
• Color of fenugreek seeds: green fenugreek, yellow fenugreek.
• Harvest: conventional fenugreek seeds and organic fenugreek seeds.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of fenugreek seeds: Available throughout the year.
• Fenugreek seeds standard packages 25 kg per bags.
Fenugreek seeds 20 ft container might load up to 15 ton.
• Fenugreek seeds 40 ft container might load up to 25 ton.
• Fenugreek seeds 40 HC container might load up to 25 ton.
• Declaration of fenugreek seeds: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables.
• Usage and benefits and applications of fenugreek seeds:
Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of gum, fiber, alkaloid, flavonoids, saponin and … potential applications of fenugreek as a functional food and nutraceutical