|• Product description: Egyptian caraway seeds. |
• The Latin name of caraway seeds: Carum carvi.
• The scientific name of caraway seeds: Carum carvi.
• caraway Part used: seeds.
• caraway seeds HS code of:0909.40.
• Smell and taste of caraway seeds: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of caraway seeds: Egypt.
• Color of caraway seeds: dark brown.
• Harvest: conventional caraway seeds and organic caraway seeds.
• Photos and pictures of caraway seeds: available.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of caraway seeds: Available Throughout the year.
• Standard packages of caraway seeds: 25 kg per bag.
• caraway seeds 20 ft container might load up to 15 ton.
• caraway seeds 40 ft container might load up to 25 ton.
• caraway seeds 40 HC container might load up to 25 ton.
• Declaration of caraway seeds: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables.
• Usage and benefits and applications of Caraway seeds:
• Used for digestive problems including heartburn, bloating, gas, loss of appetite, and mild spasms of the stomach and intestines. Caraway oil is also used to help people cough up phlegm, improve control of urination, kill bacteria in the body, and relieve constipation.