|• Product description: Egyptian basil leaves. |
• Latin name of basil: Ocimum Basilicum L.
• The scientific name of basil: Ocimum Basilicum L.
• part used: leaves (crushed, whole), seeds.
• Basil HS code :1211.
• Smell and taste of basil: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of basil: Egypt.
• Color of basil: green – brown.
• Harvest: conventional basil and organic basil.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of basil: Available throughout the year.
• Standard packages of basil: 20 kg pp bags
• Basil 20 ft container might load up to 6 ton
• Basil 40 ft container might load up to 11 ton
• Basil 40 HC container might load up to 12 ton
• Declaration of basil: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables
• Basil Usage and benefits and applications: Basil oil contains a large quantity of estragole, along with the compound linalool. Basil is often used in salads due to its spicy smell and flavor.