Marigold - Calendula
Calendula is a type of marigold that is native to Egypt. The calendula flower heads are used to make this natural remedy. Calendula has been used for centuries in traditional Egyptian medicine. It has only recently begun to gain popularity in the western world. Calendula is thought to have many benefits for the skin due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It can be applied topically or consumed orally.
- Calendula is an annual herb in the daisy family.
- Calendula has a long history of use as a healing herb.
- Calendula is native to Egypt and has been used in traditional Egyptian medicine for centuries.
- Calendula is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties.
- Calendula can be used topically to treat wounds, skin irritations, and rashes.
- Origin: Egypt
- Benefits: Helps to soothe the skin, has anti-inflammatory properties and can be used as a natural antiseptic.
- Usage: Can be applied topically to the skin or consumed orally.
- Calendula is used to treat various skin conditions including diaper rash, acne, and minor cuts and scrapes. It is also used as a gargle for mouth and throat irritation.
- Calendula has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds and preventing infections. It is also thought to possess antioxidant properties.
Product description: Egyptian Calendula, marigold, calendula
• Latin name of calendula, marigold: Calendula Officinalis L.
• Scientific name of calendula, marigold: Calendula Officinalis L.
• Calendula, marigold Part used: flowers, petal, tea bag cut
• Calendula, marigold HS code:1211
• Smell and taste of marigold, calendula: aromatic, typical
• Origin of calendula, marigold: Egypt
• Color of calendula, marigold: Orange crop, a yellow crop
• Harvest: conventional calendula, marigold and organic calendula, marigold.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of calendula, marigold: Available throughout the year.
• Calendula, marigold standard packages 10 kg bags
• Calendula, marigold 20 ft container might load up to 4 ton
• Calendula, marigold 40 ft container might load up to 8 ton
• Calendula, marigold 40 HC container might load up to.5 tons.