Lemongrass is an herb that is grown in tropical climates. The plant is native to India, but it is also grown in other parts of Asia, Africa, and South America. Lemongrass has a strong citrus flavor and aroma, which makes it a popular ingredient in many Asian dishes. It is also used to make tea and essential oils.
Lemongrass is a good source of vitamins A and C, as well as magnesium, potassium, and zinc. It also contains compounds that have been shown to have antifungal, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. Lemongrass essential oil has also been used traditionally to treat stomachaches headaches and other ailments. Lemongrass can be used in the kitchen in both sweet and savory dishes. It is commonly used in Thai and Vietnamese cuisine and can be used to flavor soups stews curries and marinades. Lemongrass can also be used to make tea and is sometimes added to desserts and baked goods.
At Heil Herbs we offer the best quality of organic and conventional lemongrass herbs from Egypt prepared and packed carefully just for you and your clients.
• Product description: Egyptian lemongrass, length 5 mm (0.5 cm) to 10mm
• The Latin name of lemongrass: Cymbopogon
• The scientific name of lemongrass: Cymbopogon
• Lemon Grass Part used: grass. 5 mm, 10 mm
• Lemon Grass HS code:1211
• Smell and taste of lemongrass: aromatic, typical
• Origin of lemongrass: Egypt
• Color of lemongrass: greenish
• Harvest: conventional lemongrass and organic lemongrass
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of lemongrass: Available throughout the year.
• Lemon Grass standard packages 20 kg per bag, 10kg per carton.
• Lemon Grass 20 ft container might load up to 6 ton
• Lemon Grass 40 ft container might load up to 12 ton
• Lemon Grass 40 HC container might load up to 12.5 ton